From its prime location in Newcastle East, Novotel Newcastle Beach hotel offers guests easy access to popular venues, no matter the direction they take — north is Queen’s Wharf, east is Shortland Esplanade, south is a premier surf break beach and west is Christ Church Cathedral. In addition, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs are just a short walk down King Street.
• 1 restaurant and bar, plus 24-hour room service.
• Heated spa pool and steam room.
• Fitness center.
• Dedicated kids’ corner in the lobby with toys and coloring books.
• Sand buckets and spades available for use at the beach.
• Close proximity to public transportation, including a bus stop at the corner of King Street and Watt Street.
• Within walking distance of Marketown shopping mall.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.)
Family Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed and 2 single beds, or 1 queen bed and 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 2 children.
Both room types include:
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• In-room safe.
• Spacious work station.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Novotel Newcastle Beach
5 King Street
Newcastle East, NSW 2300, Australia